Online Medicare Articles & Medigap Seminars!
Start Here: Free Online On-Demand Webinar Series “All About Medicare”
As unbiased independent insurance brokers, our mission is to provide you with the information you need so that you can make an informed decision about your Medicare choices. We offer all Medigap Plans from all major carriers coast-to-coast and Medicare Advantage plans by Humana and AARP / United HealthCare in the state of Florida. See our videos on how to shop for the right Medicare Part D prescription drug plan for your needs.
We understand. Learning about Medicare and making the right decision about your healthcare can be stressful and frustrating. We hope the free information on this website will help you end that frustration and uncertainty. Whether you prefer to sit back and read our articles on Medicare and the plans available to you, watch our online on-demand video series All About Medicare or participate in a free private consultation, our goal is to help you learn all you need so that the Medicare decisions you make are based solid information and years of experience.
Because we offer ALL Medicare Supplement plans and work with major insurance carriers from coast-to-coast, we offer unbiased research and guidance. We are independent, not employed by any insurance company. The guidance we offer will always be that which is in your best interest. In Florida only, we also offer Medicare Advantage plans from the top insurers.
What we do for you:
- Share our knowledge, experience and insight based on our 30+ years of industry experience.
- Help you understand your Medicare and Social Security options so that you maximize your benefits and avoid common mistakes and surprises.
- Share research information and pricing on ALL your Medicare Supplement plan choices.
- Help you choose the plan that is right for you.
- Guide you through the entire process.
The All About Medicare Webinar Series Includes:
- A Review of ALL Medicare Supplement plans Available to You.
- An Overview of Medicare Advantage plans and how they differ from Medicare Supplements.
- Why the Best Priced Medicare Supplement When You Were 65 Is Not Likely to Be The Best Priced Supplement at Age 69 and Beyond!
- Why are Medigap Plan F and Plan C Closed in 2020 and What Does that Mean For You?
- Which Plan Will Replace Medigap Plan F in 2020?
- How To Find The Plan With The Best Value.
- How To Get ALL the Prices of the Plans Available To You – in 5 Minutes or Less.
- How Much Is The Medicare Part B Deductible Expected To Change in the Years Ahead?
- How To Find The Best Medicare Part D Prescription Plan Using Medicare.gov.
- Contact Us…We are available for private consultation or just use the Contact Us form.
By the end of the free on-demand video series or private consultation, you will have a working knowledge of all the Medicare plans, the confidence, and the tools you need to make the right decision for you. Your decisions should be based on your needs and your budget. Any decisions on which Medigap plan is right for you is not a permanent decision. But it must be one you will be comfortable with in the years to come.
Turning 65 Medicare Online Webinar Series
For people turning 65 in the next six to ten months, there is A LOT to learn about your Medicare options and Medigap Plans in a short amount of time. The financial consequences of a wrong decision can be devastating if your insurance does not cover you as you expect. There are both financial penalties for not taking action and potential financial consequences for making the wrong Medicare decision. While there is no secret approach to learning about Medicare or keeping up with the constant changes through the years, there is a secret to making this task stress-free and making certain you have the right Medigap Plan. Medigapseminars.org and our free online Medicare Seminars are part of that secret you have now discovered. Bookmark this page and check out our articles and our video series today. You’ll be glad you did!
The secret? Whether you approach Medicare insurance as a Do-It-Yourself project or seek out professional guidance, the cost to you for the Medicare plan you choose is the same. All Medicare private insurance products (Medicare Supplement insurance, Medigap Plans or Medicare Advantage Plans) have built-in the fee for of professional guidance into the policy rate you pay. We, the insurance brokers, are then paid by the insurance company not the consumer. This is important to understand because unless the person advising you can offer ALL the Medicare Supplement plans from all major insurers, their advice will be biased by the limited solutions they can offer. We offer ALL Medicare Supplement plans from ALL major insurers so that our advice to you is unbiased. We do not charge a consultation fee because if you paid separately for our unbiased guidance you would be double paying for your Medicare. Any organization that charges a separate fee for consultation is forcing you to pay twice for advice because that fee cannot, by law, be deducted from your insurance premium. Rather than approach learning about Medicare and finding the best plan as a Do-It-Yourself project, let me help you. I share my experience and what I have learned from advising many hundreds of seniors since 1984. Learn all you need to know about Medicare for those turning 65 and how to make the right Medicare decision.
What you learn in our free, no obligation online All About Medicare series:
- Age 64 1/2: two things you must do before enrolling in Medicare.
- How to maximise your Social Security options.
- Medicare Basics
- How to make the right Medicare decision for yourself with confidence
- Your initial Medicare Open Enrollment, Special Enrollment and Guarantee Issue periods.
- The difference between Medicare Advantage and Original Medicare plus a Medicare Supplement
- Types of Medicare Advantage Plans
- Types of Medicare Supplement Plans (aka Medigap Plans), including detailed reviews of how to find the best value between Medigap Plan F, Medigap Plan G, Medigap Plan N and Medigap Plan F-high deductible.
- Pros and cons of Medicare Advantage vs. Original Medicare and Medicare Supplement
- Your annual responsibilities to be certain you have the right coverage at the best price possible.
- The difference between Medicare Participating and Non-Participating Providers.
- Medicare Supplement Plan types and regulations that impact you.
- How to shop prices for the Medicare Supplement Plan that is right for you – for free!
- How to maintain control of your health care choices and costs as you age.
- Medicare and the cost of cancer treatment.
- Part D: why you should NEVER purchase a Medicare Part D Prescription Drug plan from an agent or broker. How to use Medicare.gov to find and purchase the lowest-cost Part D Prescription plan.
- Dental, Vision & Hearing insurance programs vs. discount coverage basics.
About Matthew Claassen, CMT Matthew Claassen is a licensed independent insurance broker and Medigap plan expert with more than three decades if industry experience, having started in this industry in 1984. I represent ALL Medicare Approved Medicare Supplement plans (Medigap Plans) and am 100% independent. We have access to ALL major Medicare Medigap Plan carriers including United Healthcare AARP, Aetna, Cigna, Mutual of Omaha, Gerber, New Era, Philadelphia Life, Medico, Equitable and many, many more. My role is to help educate my clients on their choices and the potential financial consequences or pros and cons of each choice. That is what I do in the free Medigap plan seminars for seniors turning 65 at Medigapseminars.org. Also, by performing extensive annual Medicare Plan comparisons, I help people make the best decisions for themselves with complete confidence. My role is to help you find the right Medigap plan for you and help you apply to the insurance company that offers that plan at the lowest price available. Because I am 100% independent, I am not controlled by any insurance company and can represent your best interest without bias. Enroll in our free Medigap seminar or request a private consultation to learn more.
Matthew Claassen is an independent insurance broker specialising in Medicare. Neither Mr. Claassen nor MedigapSeminars.org are employed by, endorsed or represent CMS, Medicare or Medicaid. We are insurance representatives and not a government organisation.
It doesn’t matter if you are just turning 65 and learning about Medicare for the first time, or have an existing Medigap plan. If you want to be certain you have the right Medigap plan coverage and are paying no more than you have to, we can help. We can help you through either our public Medigap plan and Medicare online seminars or through private no-obligation consultation. Get the best Medigap plan for you at the best price possible. You can also visit my agency website at ShieldInsuranceSolutions.com or call at 800-847-9680. Florida License #W176030 National Producer # 765847 We are licensed and do business in state’s coast to coast including Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Alabama, Oklahoma, California, Arizona, New Hampshire, Georgia, Tennessee, Washington and more We do business in all Florida towns, cities and counties. In just the last six months, our clients have come from Palm Beach, Martin, Jupiter, Tequesta, Port Saint Lucie, Broward, Miami, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Seminole, Lakeland, Yankeetown, Largo, Labelle, Jackson, Pensacola, Daytona, Delray, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Orlando, Saint Augustine and Palm Beach Gardens.
© 2015-2017 Matthew Claassen & MedigapSeminars.org based in Jupiter Florida. No content from this site may be reproduced without permission. We are independent insurance brokers servicing all of Florida, Arizona, Virginia, Maryland, Oklahoma, Indiana, Illinois, Mississippi, Alabama, Utah, Ohio, Michigan, California, Texas, Pennsylvania and expanding. Our most recent Florida clients come from Palm Beach Gardens, Sarasota, Port Saint Lucie, Stuart, West Palm Beach, Broward County, Miami, Tallahassee, Orlando, Gainesville, Tampa, Clearwater, Saint Petersburg, Fort Myers, Delray, Lake City, Martin County, Manatee County. Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Naples, Cape Coral, Daytona Florida and more.