Work with Medigap Seminars.
Inside Insurance Sales – Medicare Insurance.
Medigap Seminars Insurance Agency is an independent life & health insurance agency specializing in Medicare supplement and Advantage plans. This is one of the fastest growing recession proof markets in the country.
We are a fast-growing agency, licensed and doing business in 48-states from our office in Jupiter, Florida, working with all major insurance carriers. Our strong internet and YouTube presence gives us consistent inbound leads and we need two more sales people to handle the calls and service our clients. There are 10,000 people turning 65 every day in this country and 1,000 of them view our online videos or website.
We will train you in all aspects of Medicare so you can consult people on their Medicare choices with confidence. You will NOT be prospecting or responsible for generating your own leads. You will be responsible for helping people make the right decision about their Medicare choices.
This is a salary position plus bonuses per sale. The right person will earn $55,000 to $75,000 annually.
We offer Health & Retirement benefits after a probationary period.
If you are looking for:
- A great career in a fast-growing industry that is recession proof.
- Hands on training in Medicare and sales that can boost your income and value.
- A career in insurance without having to generate your own leads.
- A great team environment that supports you.
- A position where you are rewarded for helping others. You help people make the right decisions based on their needs and their budget and are rewarded for doing so.
- You will be on the telephone responding to incoming leads and servicing existing clients.
- You must be a quick learner willing step out of your comfort zone
- Bring a positive attitude and a desire to make a difference
- Strong computer skills
- Willing and able to complete continuing education, AHIP requirements and certifications to maintain your license and offer Medicare insurance products.
We are looking for an energetic person who loves to help people.
Qualifications -You Must Have:
- Currently Licensed in Life & Health
- Two-years minimum sales experience.
- We prefer some past commission-based sales experience.
- High Level of Integrity
- Stellar work ethic with a professional attitude.
- Great, positive attitude
- Willing and able to multi-task & learn quickly
- Strong computer skills and familiar with CRM platforms
- Professional and friendly telephone presence
- Own transportation